Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Things you learn...

...on bridezilla.com (the collective name given to all wedding planning websites where there are online forums and discussion boards). It astounds me how little I know about weddings. Did you know that it's possible to hire chocolate fountains for your reception? After discussion with Rob, we're looking to hire a tikka masala fountain. Or perhaps a chili dipping sauce fountain. Or maybe just a gravy fountain, with a range of chips, pies and sausages to hold in the cascades of gravy. Yum yum.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I am sure that Wend suggested a chocolate fountain in your comments box on 13th of september, but I could be wrong.

I would like a mushy peas fountain.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home