Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Progress

We've pretty much planned our wedding, although we're still not certain what date it'll be. There are three possible contenders and, although the final decision is dependent on factors beyond our control, it will definitely be in the first half of next year. Once the date's confirmed, we just need to persuade the right people to do what we'd like them to, and the job's done. Pah! What's so complicated about wedding planning?! Mind you, the more I play on the net and read magazines (stolen from my wedding-obsessed pupil) the more complicated it becomes, although I suspect it will take a LOT more before I start obsessing about table favours. I'm more concerned about choosing some nice beer for the reception afterwards.

2 Comments:

Blogger notquiteginger said...

oooooooohhhhh I 've got a suggestion!!! (this is soooo much fun - like planning a wedding yourself without the stress and the expense - although you don't get the bloke or the honeymoon I guess) anyway, I ramble... my suggestion http://www.theoriginalchocolatefountain.com/index.html
PLEASSSSSSSEEEEEEE

9:26 PM  
Blogger thribble said...

Oooh yes. I know someone who's 70 yr old mum just got married and she nearly had one then couldn't. Soooooo cool.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home